Sunday 31 May 2015

K035. Jesus has shown us that there are lukewarm churches

“Lukewarm people don't really want to be saved from their sin; they want only to be saved from the penalty of their sin.” -  Francis Chan https://plus.google.com/103961096369995631970/posts/Zjj2XqhLfUR
Yes, I am quite sure that there are lukewarm churches because there are many lukewarm people in the world.
But, I am very certain that there are lukewarm churches because Jesus has said it.

Rev 3:14-16 KJV  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  (15)  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  (16)  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

There is a high possibility that false prophets are all hiding in these lukewarm churches. They don't really want people to be saved from their sins; they want only to help them to feel less condemned by their sins.

::

No comments:

Post a Comment